Case Provided by Dr Bachar Husseini, Beirut, Lebanon
1. Split case with socket preservation:
2. Sticky bone of DBBM + xHyA gel (right):
3. Filling of sockets with DBBM (left) and sticky bone (right):
4. Tissu punches:
5. Closure of sockets with autogenous tissue:
6. Healing at 2 months:
7. Volume resorption at 2 months. Limited volume resorption in xHya+DBBM group (right):
Histology DBBM at 2 months. Low amount of new bone cells (pink). Limited resorption of DBBM (grey). Presence of soft tissue (blue).
Histology DBBM + xHyA at 2 months. Significant new bone cells. DBBM resorption. Low presence of soft tissues.