1 package of Perisolv contains 5 syringes
Effective biofilm eraser.
Elimination of the biofilm is key for the treatment success of periodontitis, peri-implant mucositis, and peri-implantitis.
Case By Prof. Vincenzo Iorio-Siciliano, University Of Catanzaro, Italy
Implant with probing depth (PD) ≤ 5mm and BOP+.
Application of PERISOLV® before non-surgical treatment:
Biofilm removal using a sonic scaler with PEEK tip:
6 months after treatement. Probing depth (pd) after 6 months observation time.
Case By Prof. Vincenzo-Iorio-Siciliano, University Of Catanzaro, Italy
1. A PD of 5 mm was noted.
2. A class-II furcation defect was recorded.
3. First application of PERISOLV®.
4. Scaling was performed using an ultrasonic device.
5. Second application of PERISOLV®.
6. Root planing was performed.
7. 6 months after treatement. A PD of 3 mm was reported.
8. 6 months after treatement. A class-I furcation defect with BOP- was recorded.
Periodontitis, peri-implant mucositis and peri-implantitis are bacterial inflammations with similar symptoms. The underlying cause of all three indications, which progress in a similar way, is bacterial plaque forming a biofilm, rich in pathogenic bacteria. The softening of the biofilm and effective elimination of the bacteria is the key prerequisite for successful treatment of these conditions.
PERISOLV® is a new cleaning gel used in addition to mechanical debridement.
Mechanical debridement alone or with PERISOLV®
|KEYWORDS RU||perisolv, разрушение биопленки|